Friday, September 6, 2013

Vegan Mofo Reminder/Update....

As I mentioned at the start of Mofo I'm going to be on vacation for part of the month. That vacation starts today. We're leaving in roughly an hour to drive to Niagara Falls, then we'll be in Toronto for the Toronto Vegetarian Festival, and then the real bulk of our holiday will be spent in Montreal. I've never been to any of these places and so i'm particularly excited. We won't be gone too long, in fact  excluding day trips this will be one of our shorter holidays. During the time i'm gone I won't have any internet access, or possibly I might have some but it'll be limited. You see, I don't have a cell phone - smart or otherwise - or a tablet, or any of that stuff, and I don't typically 'plug-in' while i'm away anyway. So, I won't be posting. That's why I've been posting 2 recipes per day, to make up for the time i'm gone. After all I really want to make the 20 post quota and more if I can. So don't fear the silence over the next 11 days. I'll be back, and back with a vengeance.

We'll be gone from September 6th - September 17th. So don't forget about me, i'll be back with more delicious world cuisine. I've got some more great dishes lined up from China, South America, India The Caribbean, and Europe.

Peace - Love - and Happy Mofo!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you So much! we had a lovely time. Now I'm excited to get back to Mofoing!

    ReplyDelete